Streatch Marks Treatment
Different factors can cause stretch marks, including weight gain, pregnancy and adolescent growth spurts. Stretch marks don't have to be restricted to one gender, and they can also occur in women and men. These marks can appear in young teens and adults as well. The stretch marks are caused by a tear in the skin's resilient deep tissue, which supports the skin. Due to the excessive expansion of tissues, collagen and elastin fibres (supporting protein) are broken down. They appear as reddish or pink lines, gradually becoming silvery or white streaks.
These are lines, streaks, or lines that appear on the skin due to stretching. These marks are caused by skin stretching and are very common.
Why Choose Barbie Skin Care Clinic for Stretch Marks Treatment?
Barbie Skin Care Clinic's expert dermatologists use the latest Secret RF technology to treat stretch marks
The top six reasons why Barbie Skin Care Clinic is the best choice for treating stretch marks are
- Clients are required to follow strict protocols and adhere to established guidelines.
- Our office has assembled a team of dermatologists with decades of combined experience treating skin-related issues.
- Secret RF is FDA-approved equipment that is non-invasive, safe, and non-surgical.
- Each skin is unique, and each client has different needs. Our doctors tailor the treatment of stretch marks to each client.
- We Disclose discreet and confidential services. Barbie Skin Care Clinic takes extreme measures, such as assigning you a personal consultation or service room each visit.
- Barbie Skin Care Clinic has world-class facilities that offer a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere.